You will learn how to plan, support, implement, and configure Microsoft Server Technologies including Windows Server 2012R2 and Windows Server 2016. You'll need to take the following tests to become an MCSE:
1. Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (Exam 410)
2. Administering Windows Server 2012 (Exam 411)
3. Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (Exam 412)
* These 3 exams earn you the MCSA Windows Server 2012 Certification
4. Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (Exam 413)
5. Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (Exam 414)
After getting certified, you must re-certify every 3 years.
Sign up for an instructor led class near you or for a remote course (save apx $300)!