Our MCSE Server Infrastructure training courses will prepare you for a rewarding career as a Microsoft Certified Systems Expert!
It has been proven time and and again that Boot Camps are the best way to learn new, complex material. Our MCSE Boot Camps include labs and hands-on instruction to get you certified in the shortest time possible. We even include vouchers for the certification tests.
You will learn how to plan, support, implement, and configure Microsoft Server Technologies including Windows Server 2012R2 and Windows Server 2016. Choose the courses in an A La Carte fashion and complete them on your own schedule or send us an email to receive discount pricing on the entire curriculum in a 4-6 week cram session. Either way, you'll be well on your way to a long, satisfying career as an MCSE, or attend classes to further your current MCSE education!
You'll need to take the following tests:
1. Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (Exam 410)
2. Administering Windows Server 2012 (Exam 411)
3. Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (Exam 412)
* These 3 exams earn you the MCSA Windows Server 2012 Certification
4. Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (Exam 413)
5. Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (Exam 414)
After getting certified, you must re-certify every 3 years.
Sign up for an instructor led class near you or for a remote course (save apx $300)!