Beginning Serverless Architectures with Microsoft Azure Boot Camp - 1 Day
Serverless Architectures with Azure is dynamic allocation of cloud computing resources which is an offering from Microsoft.
This is a 1-day course which balances theory and hand-on applications that are focused on practical takeaways. This course will provide you with a comprehensive introduction to serverless computing on Azure functions and their advantages. The course addresses the integration of Azure products, App Insights and Security. Lastly you will be able to deploy Azure with legacy applications to build an entire serverless backend in a day on Azure.
This is a 1-day course which balances theory and hand-on applications that are focused on practical takeaways to learn Azure.
This course complies with instructional designing principles for all the 3 lessons. This will ensure that you repeat and reinforce your gained knowledge at every step.
If you are interested in gaining a good grasp of Azure in a systematic and hands-on way by working through a real-world project, then this course is for you.
The course will provide enough knowledge of the following:
- Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of serverless development
- Build a functioning serverless application
- Define what serverless is and its technical basis
- Determine how to deploy and manage Azure serverless code
- Interpret design principles for effective serverless code
Lesson 1: Introduction to Azure Functions
- Understanding the Real Benefits of Serverless Computing
- Create, Debug, and Deploy an Azure Function
- Technical Basis of Azure Functions
Lesson 2: Deploying Azure Serverless
- Integrating with other Azure Products
- Logging with App Insights
- Security with API Keys
Lesson 3: Architechting Serverless Solutions From Scratch
- Architecting Greenfield Serverless Applications
- Integrating Azure Functions with Legacy Applications