Zoho CRM: Advanced Administrator Skills Boot Camp - 1 Day
You have set up Zoho CRM and users are currently using it to perform sales in various stages of the sales process of your organization. With changing needs of the users in your organization, you need to manage the organization's Zoho CRM account and configure it to meet the ever growing needs of these users.
By completing this course, you will be able to configure Zoho CRM processes, perform security management for various categories of users, enable communication tools, create and manage territories, set up sales forecasts, enable Zoho CRM and third party applications to improve lead generation, and initiate advanced analytics to perform sales performance evaluation of your Zoho CRM sales data.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to expand and customize a Zoho implementation in a corporate environment.
- Customize Zoho CRM to meet the company requirements as it grows.
- Organize communication tools.
- Manage complex territory hierarchies.
- Enhance lead generation with Zoho CRM and third-party application integrations.
- Initiate advanced CRM analytics.
This course is designed to help Zoho system administrators perform advanced customization and system management following the initial implementation of Zoho CRM in an organization.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have practical experience setting up and managing a Zoho CRM implementation in a corporate environment.
You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following courses, or have equivalent experience:
- Zoho CRM: Critical User Skills (Second Edition)
Helpful but not required: experience with HTML web development and Google AdWords. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following courses, or have equivalent experience:
- Google AdWords: Part 1
- Google AdWords: Part 2
- Google AdWords: Part 3
- HTML5: Content Authoring Fundamentals
- HTML5: Content Authoring with New and Advanced Features
Course-specific Technical Requirements
For this course, you will need a laptop computer with the following minimum hardware configurations:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor.
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive (if installing any software from a CD-ROM)
- Keyboard and mouse (or other pointing device)
- 1024 x 768 resolution monitor recommended
- Network cards and cabling for local network access
- Internet access (contact your local network administrator)
- Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver.
- An Internet connection is mandatory as Zoho CRM is cloud-based software.
Each computer should have the following software installed:
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- Google Chrome with the latest update
- Microsoft Excel
- If necessary, software for viewing the course slides. (Instructor machine only.)
Zoho CRM can run on Mac OS and Linux systems. However, this course has been tested only on the Windows platform. Zoho CRM can run on Mozilla Firefox (latest update) and Apple Safari 4 or higher. However, the activity steps have been tested only on Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.
Lesson 1: Customizing Zoho CRM as Your Company Grows
Topic A: Evaluate and Scale Processes
Topic B: Create an Approval Process
Topic C: Create Advanced Workflows
Topic D: Create Custom Modules
Lesson 2: Organizing Communication Tools
Topic A: Connect PhoneBridge
Topic B: Associate Company Facebook and Twitter Profiles with Zoho CRM
Lesson 3: Managing Complex Territory Hierarchies
Topic A: Create a Multi-Level Territory Hierarchy
Topic B: Perform Territory Assignment
Topic C: Enable Territory Potential Rules
Topic D: Configure Territory-Based Forecasts
Lesson 4: Improving Lead Generation With Zoho CRM and Third-Party Application Integrations
Topic A: Integrate Zoho SalesIQ with Zoho CRM
Topic B: Integrate Google AdWords with Zoho CRM
Lesson 5: Initiating Advanced CRM Analytics
Topic A: Manage Reports in Zoho CRM
Topic B: Configure Zoho Reports Integration with Zoho CRM