Zoho CRM: Advanced User Skills Boot Camp - 1 Day
Zoho CRM: Advanced User Skills
A customer relationship management (CRM) system is a helpful tool in building strong relationships with customers. You can now take advantage of the powerful and user-friendly features of Zoho’s CRM to automate the marketing and sales processes within your organization.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to use the advanced features of Zoho CRM in the real world. You will use Zoho CRM to improve your individual and team efficacy by designing advanced templates, using autoresponders, creating advanced workflows, collaborating with your colleagues with the Feeds module, and creating forecasts. In addition to these CRM functions, you will learn how integrations with other Zoho products and third-party applications can enhance Zoho CRM.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to improve sales, marketing, and customer support efficiency through integrating advanced CRM features and other applications.
In this course, you will:
- Improve job task efficiency with Zoho CRM.
- Manage a team with Zoho CRM.
- Improve marketing with Zoho Campaigns, Google AdWords, and Zoho CRM.
- Build customer relationships with Zoho SalesIQ and Zoho CRM.
- Analyze CRM data with the Advanced Analytics Add-On.
This course is designed for individuals who are experienced Zoho CRM users, who may be executives working in sales or marketing departments. These experienced users want or need to advance their skills in using advanced CRM features to improve efficiency, manage teams, and analyze key CRM metrics. In addition, these users want to develop enhanced functionality gained through integrations with other Zoho products, such as Campaigns, SalesIQ, or Reports, and with third-party applications such as Google AdWords.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have practical experience using the sales, marketing, inventory, and customer support features of Zoho CRM.
You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge through real-world experience or by taking the Logical Operations course Zoho CRM: Critical User Skills (Second Edition).
Course-specific Technical Requirements
For this course, you will need one computer for each student and one for the instructor. Each computer will need the following minimum hardware configuration:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit).
- Hard Disk Space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit).
- Optical Drive: CD or DVD drive.
- Input Device: Keyboard and mouse (or other pointing device).
- Monitor: Any monitor that supports a 1,024 × 768 resolution is recommended.
- Network: Network cards and cabling for local network access.
- Graphics Card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver.
- Internet Connection: Internet connection is mandatory, as Zoho CRM is cloud-based software.
You will also need a projection system to display the instructor's computer screen.
These specifications are the minimum requirements for running Microsoft Windows 8.1 on your system. You can also use Windows 7 or higher systems for the course environment.
Each computer should have the following software installed:
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- Google Chrome with the latest update
- Firefox with the latest update
- Notepad++ HTML Text Editor
- Microsoft Excel (instructor machine only)
- If necessary, software for viewing the course slides (instructor machine only)
Zoho CRM can run on Mac OS and Linux systems. However, this course has been tested only on the Windows platform. Zoho CRM can run on Mozilla Firefox (latest update) and Apple Safari 4 or higher. However, the activity steps have been tested only on Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.
Lesson 1: Improving Job Task Efficiency with Zoho CRM
Topic A: Join the Zoho CRM Organization Account
Topic B: Design Advanced Templates
Topic C: Create an Unsubscribe Form
Topic D: Use Autoresponders for Marketing Automation
Topic E: Implement Advanced Workflows
Lesson 2: Managing a Team with Zoho CRM
Topic A: Collaborate by Using Feeds
Topic B: Use Assignment Rules to Maximize Team Efforts
Topic C: Create Forecasts
Lesson 3: Improving Marketing with Zoho Campaigns, Google AdWords, and Zoho CRM
Topic A: Sync Zoho CRM and Zoho Campaigns
Topic B: Create Targeted Email Campaigns
Topic C: Analyze Google AdWords Campaign Effectiveness
Lesson 4: Building Customer Relationships with Zoho SalesIQ and Zoho CRM
Topic A: Use SalesIQ for Communication Background and Customer Alerts
Topic B: Interact with Website Visitors
Topic C: View Tracking Data from Zoho SalesIQ in Zoho CRM
Lesson 5: Investigating CRM Data with the Advanced Analytics Add-On
Topic A: Create Advanced Reports
Topic B: Create Advanced Dashboards