Zoho CRM: Critical Administrator Skills Boot Camp -2 Days
Whether you are a new Zoho CRM system administrator or have been managing Zoho CRM for some time, you should realize that a big part of your job is receiving and acting on requests from management or other Zoho CRM users to modify the system to meet the needs of the users and the company. The nature of Zoho CRM is such that there are usually several ways to accomplish these types of modifications, and you need to know that you are taking the right approach and really providing the support that is needed.
By completing this course, you will be able to administer Zoho CRM and enable your users to effectively execute the sales process within your organization. This will help you set up the modules and features of Zoho CRM based on your business requirements. You will also implement the security features of Zoho CRM and enable users to get the maximum benefits out of Zoho CRM by performing data administration tasks and automating sales activities. Finally, you will integrate Zoho CRM with the existing technology in your business by connecting Zoho CRM with your organization€™s website and external applications.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to manage a Zoho implementation in a corporate environment.
- Get started with Zoho CRM administration
- Customize fields in Zoho CRM
- Customize tabs and pages to match your business needs
- Implement security management
- Perform data administration tasks in Zoho CRM
- Automate activities in Zoho CRM
- Integrate company websites with Zoho CRM
- Integrate Zoho CRM with other Zoho applications
- Examine integrations with third party applications
This course is designed to help Zoho system administrators perform initial implementation of Zoho CRM in an organization or manage an existing Zoho CRM account of the organization. The target student for this course is often an existing Sales, Marketing, or Production support employee, an IT administrator who has been additionally assigned the task of Zoho system administration, or an external consultant who has been engaged to provide administrative support for an organization.
To ensure your success in this course, you should possess end-user skills such as creating and managing opportunities, or have basic administrative experience such as setting up or managing the core Zoho CRM modules such as Leads, Accounts, Contacts, and Potentials. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following course:
- Zoho CRM: Critical User Skills
Course-specific Technical Requirements
For this course, you will need a laptop computer with the following minimum hardware configurations:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit).
- Hard Disk Space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit).
- Optical Drive: CD or DVD drive.
- Input Device: Keyboard and mouse (or other pointing device).
- Monitor: Any monitor that supports a 1024 x 768 resolution is recommended.
- Network: Network cards and cabling for local network access.
- Graphics Card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver.
- Internet Connection: Internet connection is mandatory as Zoho CRM is cloud-based software.
These specifications are the minimum requirements for running Windows 8.1 on your systems. You can also use Windows 7 or above systems for the course environment.
Each computer needs the following software:
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- Google Chrome with the latest update
- If necessary, software for viewing the course slides. (Instructor machine only.)
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Zoho CRM Administration
Topic A: Sign Up for Your Organization€™s Zoho CRM Account
Topic B: Identify the Role of an Administrator
Topic C: Configure Company Level Settings
Lesson 2: Customizing Fields in Zoho CRM
Topic A: Create Custom Fields
Topic B: Manage List-Type Fields
Topic C: Create Formula Fields
Topic D: Modify Special Fields
Lesson 3: Customizing Tabs and Pages
Topic A: Customize Tab Views
Topic B: Customize Tabs
Topic C: Perform Page-Level Customization
Topic D: Create Templates
Lesson 4: Implementing Security Management
Topic A: Add Users
Topic B: Create Roles
Topic C: Create User Profiles
Topic D: Create Groups
Topic E: Create Territories
Topic F: Create Data Sharing Rules
Topic G: Edit Access Permissions for Fields and Custom Links
Lesson 5: Performing Zoho CRM Data Administration Tasks
Topic A: Migrate Data from Other CRM Applications
Topic B: Import Data from External Files
Topic C: Export Data from Zoho CRM
Lesson 6: Automating Activities in Zoho CRM
Topic A: Configure Workflows
Topic B: Create Assignment Rules
Topic C: Create Case Escalation Rules
Lesson 7: Integrating Your Company Website with Zoho CRM
Topic A: Create Web Forms
Topic B: Set Auto Response Rules
Topic C: Generate an Unsubscribe Form for Email Templates
Lesson 8: Integrating Zoho CRM with Other Zoho Applications
Topic A: Integrate Zoho CRM and Zoho Apps
Topic B: Integrate Zoho Mail Add-on with Zoho CRM
Topic C: Integrate Zoho Campaigns
Lesson 9: Examining Zoho CRM Integrations with Third Party Applications
Topic A: Examine Connections with Google Apps
Topic B: Examine Connections with External Applications and Social Tools