Zoho CRM: Critical User Skills (Second Edition) Boot Camp - 2 Days
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is most effective in building strong relationships with customers. You can now take advantage of the powerful and user-friendly features of Zoho’s CRM to automate the sales processes within your organization.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to use Zoho CRM in the real world. You will start using Zoho CRM by familiarizing yourself with the user interface and data components. To support the functioning of the sales process, you will manage inventory data, communication through emails, and repetitive tasks using macros. In addition to these functions, you will perform operations aimed at improving sales and enhancing customer satisfaction by performing marketing activities, customer support functions, and data analysis.
In this course, you will use Zoho CRM to improve your marketing, sales, inventory, and customer service business practices.
- Log in to Zoho CRM and customize user settings.
- Organize leads in the Zoho CRM sales process.
- Execute the sales process in Zoho CRM.
- Interact with leads and contacts via emails, calls, events, and social media.
- Simplify and automate Zoho CRM.
- Perform marketing activities in Zoho CRM.
- Manage the inventory in Zoho CRM.
- Finalize sales.
- Perform customer support functions in Zoho CRM.
- Analyze CRM data.
This course is designed for end-users, who may be executives working in sales, marketing, inventory control, or customer support departments, and who may need to use a CRM system as part of their daily work. They may perform tasks such as tracking sales orders, managing leads, and converting leads to closed sales with the objective of increasing the sales of the organization.
Students may or may not be familiar with other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and may be new to Zoho CRM.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have a basic understanding of sales processes and techniques. You should also have basic end-user skills with computers and the Internet, and some experience with using cloud-based applications.
You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
- Using Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Microsoft Windows 8.1: Transition from Windows 7
- Microsoft Office 365: Web Apps for End Users or Microsoft Office 365: Web Apps and Collaboration for Office 2013
Course-specific Technical Requirements
For this course, you will need one computer for each student and one for the instructor. Each computer will need the following minimum hardware configuration:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit).
- Hard Disk Space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit).
- Optical Drive: CD or DVD drive.
- Input Device: Keyboard and mouse (or other pointing device).
- Monitor: Any monitor that supports a 1,024 x 768 resolution is recommended.
- Network: Network cards and cabling for local network access.
- Graphics Card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver.
- Internet Connection: Internet connection is mandatory as Zoho CRM is cloud-based software.
You will also need a projection system to display the instructor's computer screen.
These specifications are the minimum requirements for running Microsoft Windows 8.1 on your system. You can also use Windows 7 or higher systems for the course environment.
Each computer should have the following software installed:
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- Google Chrome with the latest update
- Microsoft Excel
- If necessary, software for viewing the course slides. (Instructor machine only.)
Zoho CRM can run on Mac OS and Linux systems. However, this course has been tested only on the Windows platform. Zoho CRM can run on Mozilla Firefox (latest update) and Apple Safari 4 or higher. However, the activity steps have been tested only on Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Zoho CRM
Topic A: Join the Zoho CRM Organization Account
Topic B: Identify the Data Components of Zoho CRM
Topic C: Customize User Settings
Lesson 2: Organizing Leads in the Zoho CRM Sales Process
Topic A: Identify the Stages in the Zoho CRM Sales Process
Topic B: Create and Import Leads
Topic C: Optimize the Importing Leads Process
Topic D: View Import History
Topic E: Customize the Leads Home Page Views
Lesson 3: Executing the Sales Process
Topic A: Convert Leads After Evaluation
Topic B: Create Accounts
Topic C: Maintain Contact Information
Topic D: Develop Potentials
Lesson 4: Interacting with Leads and Contacts
Topic A: Documenting Interaction on a Lead or Contact Detail Page
Topic B: Organize Activities and Create Tasks
Topic C: Send Emails
Topic D: Log Calls
Topic E: Organize Events
Topic F: Connect via Social Media
Lesson 5: Simplifying and Automating Zoho CRM
Topic A: Create Macros
Topic B: Create Simple Workflows
Lesson 6: Performing Marketing Activities in Zoho CRM
Topic A: Create Email Marketing Campaigns
Topic B: Track Email Marketing Responses
Lesson 7: Managing Inventory in Zoho CRM
Topic A: Manage Vendors
Topic B: Maintain Products
Topic C: Complete Purchase Orders
Topic D: Create Price Books
Lesson 8: Finalizing Sales
Topic A: Create Sales Quotes
Topic B: Prepare Sales Orders
Topic C: Generate Invoices
Lesson 9: Performing Customer Support Functions in Zoho CRM
Topic A: Create Cases
Topic B: Implement Solutions
Lesson 10: Analyzing Zoho CRM Data
Topic A: Generate Reports
Topic B: Create Dashboards